Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: Food Critic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Critic

    Id say whitesburg is hoping the same. I believe you can serve alcohol there now
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Critic

    Mi Fincas!--love their food! I just think they have the freshest tasting food and the people who work there are always very nice. Went there last night and tried something new...
    I absolutely hate regular shrimp cocktail but I ordered their "Mexican" version of it and it was sooo good. They make it with their salsa and put the pico de galla in it and cut up small pieces of avocado in it and you can taste the lime in it...they serve it in a margarita glass with crackers (no alcohol in it). Lots of cilantro and really fresh tasting. Everything we have ever had there is so good and the prices are really good, too.


  3. #3
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Critic

    Yeah, Mi Finca is my absolute favorite Mexican restaurant to eat at.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food Critic

    Ryans - I hadn't ever eaten at 1 until this year... but man, I'm hooked on it now.. Maybe it's the "cheap" American coming out in me... buffet's buffet's buffet's..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •